6 + 2 Point Deductions

League will eventually get cut to fewer teams to make room for this super league can see it now , think more and more people have now woken up to just how much money greed etc has ruined the footy , took me long enough
Same thoughts. A lifetime of enjoying it as a big part of my and my family life . The spectators are overlooked, ignored and considered irrelevant now

Its an interesting one this.
If forest get it reduced on selling Johnson for more albeit after the period then on the face of it, it emphasises the point we made in first commission hearing about selling Richarlison for less than perceived value.

I may be wrong but aren't forest offering proof that they had more than one interested party for Johnson? Whereas aren't we saying it was spurs and spurs alone for Richarlison?

At some point it won’t be about getting them to change the decision, it’ll simply be about bringing their “product” into disrepute. That’s if people’s theories about us getting 20 points deducted even end up coming to fruition, as at the minute they have no basis until we at least know the appeal result.

I love a fight but I'm concerned here about the strategy. We're a basket case of a club in how we're run and I've no confidence the club could manage a strategy to attack a closed shop clique of 20 clubs where what at a guess the majority are up the creek without a paddle without PL cash so won't rock the boat?

I just think they'll half it to 5 points and be done with it.

Obviously I want all points back and us to be given a fairer punishment in line with our erratic spending. Chelsea paid UEFA £9m for being over their FFP so I believe we should fined.

That would move us up the table with 24 points/-6 goal difference and into 15th as I write.

Now the 2nd sanction will be interesting given that 2 of the 3 years of FFP rules have been included in the first sanction so they might just rule against a 2nd punishment.

We need the points on the board and figure out what is what at the end of the season. If we can get 10 points or more ahead of the bottom 3/Forest, I think that would keep us up.

League will eventually get cut to fewer teams to make room for this super league can see it now , think more and more people have now woken up to just how much money greed etc has ruined the footy , took me long enough
This is obviously the end game. We're just the first on the block. Fewer league games to allow for a much expanded European competition, either a super league or a revamped Champion's League. By 2035 it'll be a 16 team league.

The league cup will be binned off as well.

I may be wrong but aren't forest offering proof that they had more than one interested party for Johnson? Whereas aren't we saying it was spurs and spurs alone for Richarlison?

I love a fight but I'm concerned here about the strategy. We're a basket case of a club in how we're run and I've no confidence the club could manage a strategy to attack a closed shop clique of 20 clubs where what at a guess the majority are up the creek without a paddle without PL cash so won't rock the boat?
It doesn't matter how many parties were interested and what evidence they can provide they chose to sell him after the deadline knowing they were in breach.

I just think they'll half it to 5 points and be done with it.

Obviously I want all points back and us to be given a fairer punishment in line with our erratic spending. Chelsea paid UEFA £9m for being over their FFP so I believe we should fined.

That would move us up the table with 24 points/-6 goal difference and into 15th as I write.

Now the 2nd sanction will be interesting given that 2 of the 3 years of FFP rules have been included in the first sanction so they might just rule against a 2nd punishment.

We need the points on the board and figure out what is what at the end of the season. If we can get 10 points or more ahead of the bottom 3/Forest, I think that would keep us up.

Half back for a nice relegation run in, several clubs vying for safety, perfect managed sport entertainment!