6 + 2 Point Deductions

I’ve got two thought in the whole ESL thing.

1. I reckon they’d love to have us sign up. We’re not top tier at the moment but we are former English league champions with several cup wins and a European trophy.

2. If our appeal gets booted and they take more points off us then screw the PL and sign right up. Let them take the fifty points as we’d be relegated anyways.

I’ve got two thought in the whole ESL thing.

1. I reckon they’d love to have us sign up. We’re not top tier at the moment but we are former English league champions with several cup wins and a European trophy.

2. If our appeal gets booted and they take more points off us then screw the PL and sign right up. Let them take the fifty points as we’d be relegated anyways.
Unless the entire 10 points are given back we should apply for it.. it's the most sustainable thing to do financially speaking, isn't sustainability really important to the PL.

Unless the entire 10 points are given back we should apply for it.. it's the most sustainable thing to do financially speaking, isn't sustainability really important to the PL.
Does it say anywhere we have to be a Premier League club to have any chance of ESL acceptance? We're bigger than Leicester overall, but they have been league champions in my lifetime, unlike Everton. Would think they'd have a shout, especially since they rogered Club Brugge on their CL debut.