6 + 2 Point Deductions

Genuinely how? That season ended in May 2020 (technically, allowing for the 2 month suspension of the league), the pandemic only started in March 2020. In terms of gates we only lost about 4 games worth. 2020/21 was the season we lost out due to covid.

I don’t think it’s fair that our spend from summer 2019 is grouped in with the pandemic season, at a time when nobody on earth could’ve predicted the pandemic would happen. We shouldn’t still be getting punished for buying Gbamin in 2019, whose contract has since played out in its entirety and expired.
I don't know Mike, I'm not interested in football finance. Read the annual reports and they'll tell you.

I know you're joking mate but Gbamin was horrendous luck for both player and club. Was very highly rated and tipped by many to be an excellent replacement for Gueye. He didn't even have any injury record to be wary of before we signed him. Desperately unfortunate.
Once Everton has touched you...

Fair enough, personally there are some people who I dismiss instantly, Carra and simon Jordan are 2 of them.

Carragher is just a RS who says things to make the kopites cream and I cant stand Jordan, a Talksport mouth piece who was once a very rich man, but blew it all and now talks utter tosh on a Sun owning Radio Station who say edgy things for content.
I share your feelings about those two idiots but they are influential.

See the rat party has walloped Reading with a suspended points deductions, for the pitch invasions over the disgraceful owner that he said was fit and proper.

What else are they meant to do?

Good to know he’s just confirmed the ESL is as bad as the PL, which is something we already knew.

Hope we are a small/big part of destroying the whole corrupt mess, even without a corrupt government getting involved.

It’s blindingly obvious football is dead as it is and needs a total restart/restructuring.

The full show seems to be subscription only. There is an extract available. Comparing the club to a dying hospital patient. Auclair is saying that liquidation was not so bad for Rangers so could be an option for us. We would get control of our club back. The main difference is that Rangers were able to start again in tier 4. It's not clear at what level an Everton phoenix club would need to re-enter the pyramid. Possibly tier 9 or 10 judging by what happened with AFC Wimbledon and Maidstone United so it would take a long time to get back to the Top Flight. So probably not the best idea.

Mounting evidence Auclair hasn’t got a clue….

I know you're joking mate but Gbamin was horrendous luck for both player and club. Was very highly rated and tipped by many to be an excellent replacement for Gueye. He didn't even have any injury record to be wary of before we signed him. Desperately unfortunate.
Yeah it was shocking bad luck really. Not sure how ideally it was handled in terms of managing his recovery but it was a god awful injury to begin with.

Yeah it was shocking bad luck really. Not sure how ideally it was handled in terms of managing his recovery but it was a god awful injury to begin with.

I remember he was set to come back after the covid-break in the 19/20 season but then git injured playing footy tennis or something in a warm-down after training. Got no words for stuff like that.

The full show seems to be subscription only. There is an extract available. Comparing the club to a dying hospital patient. Auclair is saying that liquidation was not so bad for Rangers so could be an option for us. We would get control of our club back. The main difference is that Rangers were able to start again in tier 4. It's not clear at what level an Everton phoenix club would need to re-enter the pyramid. Possibly tier 9 or 10 judging by what happened with AFC Wimbledon and Maidstone United so it would take a long time to get back to the Top Flight. So probably not the best idea.

Le clown