6 + 2 Point Deductions

Are the media calling us cheats?

I think the majority of the media I have read has been quite outraged at what many consider an over zealous points deduction.

I know the fans call us cheats, but thats just banter innit.
I'd say that a few weeks back the media were quite sympathetic but lately the narrative has changed. RS Carra is an obvious example but it would seem that the PL have exerted a lot of pressure on their 'PR machine aka Sky et al' and they are now toeing the line.

The full show seems to be subscription only. There is an extract available. Comparing the club to a dying hospital patient. Auclair is saying that liquidation was not so bad for Rangers so could be an option for us. We would get control of our club back. The main difference is that Rangers were able to start again in tier 4. It's not clear at what level an Everton phoenix club would need to re-enter the pyramid. Possibly tier 9 or 10 judging by what happened with AFC Wimbledon and Maidstone United so it would take a long time to get back to the Top Flight. So probably not the best idea.

Rangers were able to “do a Rangers” because they are an institution fundamental to the fabric of Scottish football and were ushered back up despite their liquidation.

If he knows anything about anything he must know that England is not Scotland and Everton are (thank God) not Rangers.

I'd say that a few weeks back the media were quite sympathetic but lately the narrative has changed. RS Carra is an obvious example but it would seem that the PL have exerted a lot of pressure on their 'PR machine aka as Sky et al' and they are now toeing the line.
I only saw spitty saying that The Everton Board should be taken to task for the amount of damage they done to this club.

Didnt read everything he said, I know people were a bit angry, but hes hardly the media mate,hes an ex RS who says things for content on the main.

He really does not.

I honestly dont ever recall Paul Brown being right about anything.

But in his defence, all the 777 stuff is backed up on the main with legit links, so I wouldnt dismiss everything he says regarding that.
Oh sure, there’s plenty of issues with 777 at the clubs they have but the stream of seemingly in depth stuff about their wider group of businesses seems to originate a lot from these two.

An awful lot of the scary 777 stories that hit the mainstream contain a lot of “according to Josimar” so it’s right to question their knowledge and credibility.

Oh sure, there’s plenty of issues with 777 at the clubs they have but the stream of seemingly in depth stuff about their wider group of businesses seems to originate a lot from these two.

An awful lot of the scary 777 stories that hit the mainstream contain a lot of “according to Josimar” so it’s right to question their knowledge and credibility.
We are all very guilty of taking everything we read as gospel.

But it hasnt just been the boy Josimar saying very bad things.

I only saw spitty saying that The Everton Board should be taken to task for the amount of damage they done to this club.

Didnt read everything he said, I know people were a bit angry, but hes hardly the media mate,hes an ex RS who says things for content on the main.
I really don't know as much as you about what happens day-to-day (that is not me being rude or dismissive) but others have 'changed' their opinions. Simon Jordan is another example. I know that he is TalkCrap not Sky. However, generally the narrative, to my mind, does seem to have swung against us.

I really don't know as much as you about what happens day-to-day (that is not me being rude or dismissive) but others have 'changed' their opinions. Simon Jordan is another example. I know that he is TalkCrap not Sky. However, generally the narrative, to my mind, does seem to have swung against us.
Fair enough, personally there are some people who I dismiss instantly, Carra and simon Jordan are 2 of them.

Carragher is just a RS who says things to make the kopites cream and I cant stand Jordan, a Talksport mouth piece who was once a very rich man, but blew it all and now talks utter tosh on a Sun owning Radio Station who say edgy things for content.

The full show seems to be subscription only. There is an extract available. Comparing the club to a dying hospital patient. Auclair is saying that liquidation was not so bad for Rangers so could be an option for us. We would get control of our club back. The main difference is that Rangers were able to start again in tier 4. It's not clear at what level an Everton phoenix club would need to re-enter the pyramid. Possibly tier 9 or 10 judging by what happened with AFC Wimbledon and Maidstone United so it would take a long time to get back to the Top Flight. So probably not the best idea.

Its just a new level of dumb isn't it? How he can cite Rangers as the example and not immediately relaise the vast differences in circumstances completely invalidate this as a positive solution.

I'd say that a few weeks back the media were quite sympathetic but lately the narrative has changed. RS Carra is an obvious example but it would seem that the PL have exerted a lot of pressure on their 'PR machine aka Sky et al' and they are now toeing the line.
Very much this, you could pretty much see the few days when the phone calls actually went in from the powers that be, around the same time they cancelled and still haven't showed Burnham's interview with sky.

Ornstein had a clear objective on Gary Nevilles pod to fight the prems corner

Kenwright's estate should be held liable for the criminal neglect of our club.

Does anyone else now see my point that I’d been banging on about for years?

That this obsession over football finance for some, whose love for accounting seemingly trumps their love for football, is totally ruining the actual game of football.

I got into football as a kid because I liked football. I didn’t get into it because I really really liked maths.

If you read a great many posts on various social media, you’d be forgiven if you thought you were following some business and banking moguls. I care not for spreadsheets. I still don’t want to know what amortisation is, or who Net-Spend plays for.

Honest to God, Jesus Christ, etc….