6 + 2 Point Deductions

No business should have results that volatile. No, that's not sustainable.
Its spending the profit from year 1 over 2 or 3 years rather than splurging it all in one year.

Everyone is (fairly) lauding Brighton's recent success in buying cheap and selling for massive profit. If they don't spend that profit in year 1 they end up at risk by holding it and spending in year 3 instead. This is a more sustainable way of managing the good selling years but risks non-compliance.

It is not normal business volatility but sensible reinvestment of trading profits in the example I gave.

Remember - football is not a normal business that will turn a consistent profit each year, there will always be big variances based on selling a star one year or buying the next.

What I find so odd is the other fans not in the corrupt 6 jeering and taunting us like they can’t or won’t be next at some point.

I’m also shocked other ownership groups haven’t gotten involved. How could you feel your 9 figure investment is safe in a league so obviously and unabashedly corrupt.

What I find so odd is the other fans not in the corrupt 6 jeering and taunting us like they can’t or won’t be next at some point.

I’m also shocked other ownership groups haven’t gotten involved. How could you feel your 9 figure investment is safe in a league so obviously and unabashedly corrupt.
This is football.

Partisanship trumps literally everything.

6 of the 10 was for the actual breach which we admitted. I can’t see us getting 5 back. Maybe 4, then another 6 for the second making 2 more to come off. I’m not bothered what happens to Forest.

Can't see getting any points back to be honest... Is there precedent for that ever happening before for other clubs that have had point sanctions?

The whole thing is a sham. But it looks like the club have nobody to fight our corner. Dyche is being made to come out in front of cameras and answer questions. That's not his remit......

But I suppose when we had a Charlatan as a chairman for so long then why would anybody be really surprised we ended up at this point.....

We were all warned ......

Kirby should have been the beginning and end of the road. Thank God for the Blue Union, statues should go up outside BMD for them or a stand named after them, I dread to think how bad things would be only for them.

Nope, both have been officially cited as being Putin money men, hence why Abramovich legged it to protect his assets from getting seized and Usmanov‘s money tap was turned off at Everton.

Abramovich is part of Putins inner circle mate.

You don’t get that rich in Russia and survive for as long as he has, without paying your dues to Vlad.

So wrong, they have bee sanctioned to try and get to Putin, pressure his friends. Thats how it works.

Can't see getting any points back to be honest... Is there precedent for that ever happening before for other clubs that have had point sanctions?
I think somebody mentioned that Sheff. Wed once got a points deduction reduced, but then got done again for separate financial misdemeanours.

I don't think there is a precedent for the PL, that Mirror journo reckons no PL club has breached the limits until now.

I don't know whether that is correct, or whether clubs have overspent but have successfully pleaded mitigation in the past.