6 + 2 Point Deductions

Anyone have a clue what this part of our statement means?

"The club has no option but to submit a PSR calculation which remains subject to change pending the outcome of the appeal"
Well because of our current appeal being still heard/in process, we are by default right now 'guilty' and obviously forced to fill in these calculations on the basis of the current nonsense we are fighting.

At least that's my light grasp of that.

I personally am trying to get my head around the fact that your 18/19 number showing a Accounting loss of £111 million has now dropped out and whilst we have now idea what allowances were made for P&S we know that the overall loss for P&S calculations for the 18/19, 19/20 &. 20/21 averaged and 21/22 were just £124 million.

I know it’s not straight forward but on the face of it your 22/23 losses have to risen from the 21/22 numbers and whilst it’s not exact it seems likely that they will be close to £100 million
Yeh I had the same question. We have been trying to cut the squad for years now.. started under Brands trying to trim.. very surprised we still breached moving on another year.

So for first charge, we were over by £19.5m.

What are we meant to be over now?

And what are Forest over?
Forest fans seem to think they are only over by a small difference of the Brennan Johnson sale. It's frustrating we don't have the information and now have to live in the dark for ages. Same for us, we have no idea how much over.