6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is the part that gets me: football clubs in England are private businesses meant to compete. I cannot imagine another private business setting in a country with a market based economy where the businesses are actively prevented from making investments in improving their competitive position. It's incredibly weird. Salary capped leagues like those in the USA almost always have a strong profit sharing regime between the teams, or they offer a "luxury tax" option that's tantamount to a proportionate fine for exceeding spending limits distributed amongst the teams, and those leagues are generally both more competitive and sustainable than the premier league.
True. But while the leagues themselves are more competitive, they’re also the ultimate closed shops. Even the most horribly owned and operated teams are never in jeopardy of losing their seat at the table. In fact, because of the way draft picks are allocated, the worse your team is, the more likely they are to improve quickly.

Esk is saying we're compliant, Ornstein saying we're gonna be charged.

Not much wiggle room for either.
I suppose they both could technically be right in the end.

We could be charged, then cleared I suppose.

Although I don't think that is at all likely given how we were treated last time. If we are charged again, then I will be expecting nothing but another points deduction. I have no faith in the process.

….and we’ve ‘invested’ £40m on Beto and Chermiti :Blink:
Beto is an upgrade on Maupey, Chermiti is a bit if a gamble for the future, we wont lose big bucks ion him bit may gain them. Unfortunately for us they tie up a chunk of spending for a while. We couldn't go not another season solely relying on DCLs fitness. We were lucky to escape the last two seasons.

Unfortunately for us it’s a rolling three year figures.
Whilst this doesn’t seem fair as we technically are being punished twice for some of the years we did agree to these rules as we never thought they would affect us, Blue Bill advising Mosh certainly biting us in the proverbial now though.
In a small way it may help us as the prem if they used a bit of sense (yes I know) no have the opportunity to right their first wrong and agree that the first punishment was OTT give us points back whilst suspending some for the latest debacle.

Either way it’s grim times for a long time for the once mighty blues, batten down the hatches and let’s ride out the storm!

UTFT
My, we’re educated, at least be bothered!!!