6 + 2 Point Deductions

Winds me up the amount of people patting us on the head saying "oh looks like the deduction was good for you after all". We'd be bloody fighting for Europe without the deduction. Once again the Premier League is shown to be interfering and engineering the league that "they" want. They wanted to relegate us but keeping us from Europe is a nice consolation prize for them.

Winds me up the amount of people patting us on the head saying "oh looks like the deduction was good for you after all". We'd be bloody fighting for Europe without the deduction. Once again the Premier League is shown to be interfering and engineering the league that "they" want. They wanted to relegate us but keeping us from Europe is a nice consolation prize for them.

They'll be pleased we're doing well. Less pressure on them to overturn the decision because they think we'll be placated.

Need to keep the heat on despite us doing well.

Is playing great and putting a lot of points on board hampering or helping our cause to get the stolen 10 back.

I do think these scum are playing it by ear before they act. Get them back now and we're in the fight for Europe, they won't want that.

Is playing great and putting a lot of points on board hampering or helping our cause to get the stolen 10 back.

I do think these scum are playing it by ear before they act. Get them back now and we're in the fight for Europe, they won't want that.

If anything it should absolutely strengthen the case. We have no business being anywhere near the relegation dogfight. Would they be more likely to give us the 10 back if it meant dumping someone else in the relegation zone? I don’t think so.