6 + 2 Point Deductions

Since the 10 points debacle we have averaged 1.5 points per game (having played Utd and an away game). We'll be OK despite what then oracle says (hopes for).
Let's be honest, the 10 points was like a dagger through the heart.We all wondered how the team would react.

We would have more than welcomed a point from each game. So to get 3 is all credit to the team.

Let's be honest, the 10 points was like a dagger through the heart.We all wondered how the team would react.

We would have more than welcomed a point from each game. So to get 3 is all credit to the team.
We did OK against a good United team and made Forest look fairly toothless. I love my team. Always have, despite certain posters.

Everton have Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham & Man City this month. We're not going flying up the table any time soon.
And? Look who the other teams are playing?

Luton: City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Toon. Unless you are a disciple of @davek you might concede that the Top6 are hardly quaking in their boots.

Burnley: RS, City and the Big Ev.

Sheff. Utd: RS, Brentford, Chelsea, Villa and City.

And? Look who the other teams are playing?

Luton: City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Toon. Unless you are a disciple of @davek you might concede that the Top6 are hardly quaking in their boots.

Burnley: RS, City and the Big Ev.

Sheff. Utd: RS, Brentford, Chelsea, Villa and City.
Still is up to us to try and get the points, shock results can happen is good people have confidence in the team. But is still work to be done, i just want us clear of this so we can move on

Still is up to us to try and get the points, shock results can happen is good people have confidence in the team. But is still work to be done, i just want us clear of this so we can move on
I don't think we'll be clear of this with the 10 point deduction. It's a season long relegation battle ahead as we don't have the squad depth and quality to be giving away that many points.

And, the appeal isn't going to get our full 10 points back I fear as it will be another Premier League Kangaroo Court.

We're way more likely to pull off a shock result in this tough month than any of the sides around us. Other than city, we have a chance to get something from all of them if you ask me. That's not me saying we definitely will, but I just think we seem a competent outfit compared to the last few years and we should feel confident we can outperform the teams we need to leapfrog even with the tough month ahead.

We're way more likely to pull off a shock result in this tough month than any of the sides around us. Other than city, we have a chance to get something from all of them if you ask me. That's not me saying we definitely will, but I just think we seem a competent outfit compared to the last few years and we should feel confident we can outperform the teams we need to leapfrog even with the tough month ahead.
Agree, expect for the City bit. We are a tough team to break down on our day. If Wolves can beat City, we are capable of taking a point.