6 + 2 Point Deductions

It has nothing at all to do with building a new Stadium. All stadium spending is a permissible deduction and excluded from P&S deductions.
I'm well aware of all this but the stadium clearly is relevant. One of the mitigating factors raised by the club was on whether interest on finance for the stadium could have been capitalised.

I feel like you are just arguing for the sake of it at this point.

Cannot put into words how angry i am about this. I am livid and disgusted. Every other club in this league should get behind Everton and not accept it. An injustice for 1 club is an injustice for them all. They wont though because they are either trying to start a super league without punishment or covering up their own far worse breaches without punishment. Enough is enough for me. It would suit me fine if Everton just refused to compete in this league until the corruption is removed.

There is no doubt that we have been badly ran for a few years and deserved some kind of punishment but at worst it should have been a suspended point deduction and severe kick up the ass but after consecutive relegation battles, the ongoing selling of the club, the death of the chairman and the team finally getting some stability on the field and moving up the table, this is getting the biggest sharp knife you can find, sticking it in and twisting it around to make it hurt as much as possible. especially the clubs supporters who have been innocent loyal bystanders throughout.

I am absolutely outraged and don't want anything else to do with this corrupt league. They would give politicians a run for their money. Better off just finding another sport tbh.
I beg to differ.

Imagine City lose enough points to have dropped to 5th. Does that mean the clubs 2 - 5 can all sue from the year under review ! Number 5 especially cos losing a CL place. Ludicrous!
City should be relegated based on us. if they are not, they should be given at least 50-60points deduction in one season - if we are told a fine for our owner means nothing to him, some silly massive figure to Ciy would seem like pennys

City should be relegated based on us. if they are not, they should be given at least 50-60points deduction in one season -if we are told a fine for our owner means nothing to him, some silly massive firgue to Ciy would seem like pennys
And based on the theory that we can be sued means all of the clubs in the EPL could sue for loss of earnings that would have been above them.

Sorry, but I am unwilling to allow you to bully me away from expressing my opinion. If you have concerns that I am a Liverpool fan then report me to the mods.
What I wanna know is why you’ve conveniently and gleefully decided to pop back on to the forum posting in the last 36 odd hours having not been seen for several months?

Of course, but its not tens or hundreds of millions
No .
In theory one team could hit the jackpot - the team that came 3 rd from bottom and the other 1 or 2 might have a claim for however much you get per place ( £500 k or £1 million ?).

The other question is when would this ( in theory) apply?

Would it be the season of the breach or the season of the charge.

And the counter argument from Everton must be that if there is any claim at all that they are being punished twice and in 2 different seasons. Once by the points deduction and once by the damages claim.

The argument must be that it's one of the other. If damages are payable then points deductions are inappropriate.

Feck them all. If relegation was the kick in the arse and reboot we deserved but didnt get then let this the one we got but didnt deserve. IMO anyway it is harsh. But we will be stronger after this so god help me. Never felt as proud to be Blue as now and Ive been waining for a few years. I wore my Everton top with pride today.
I went to the alehouse this evening with an everton top and woolly hat on