6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well I could be wrong but logically we could've only occupied one relegation spot in the last two seasons so if they attempted to make us compensate more than one relegated team for their relegation I imagine even our legal team could make mincemeat of it. There may be more than one claim awarded, but that would be surely be lesser sums for prize money.

A different sport, but the same issue. When Saracens were found out to be using all sorts to pay players off the books, they got a massive points deduction to relegate them, but not one law suit was bought by other clubs to overturn league outcomes.

I’m not quite as worried about that since reading that we had derived no sporting advantage from the overspend. Over the 3 years, a £6m on average yearly ‘breach’ will not present any potential litigants with an easy win.

I’ve seen loads of blues saying that it’s ok because the report states we got no “sporting benefit”, but it doesn’t say that.

I don't know why people are fuming about us being punished and city not.

The city one isn't finished yet. Ours is.

Now they have seen the punishment, city will be very very worried. Thiers will obviously dwarf ours.
Ideal scenario for you and why you are delighted with it all, you may even get a couple more asterix titles out of it.

You are wasting your time. Some folks simply want to blame the Premier League rather than take a good look at those responsible for the investigation in the first place. They also don't seem to understand that we accepted we were at fault and that our mitigating factors were largely b/s and the panel saw through them.

The fact we lost 120M or thereabouts in 3 years doesn't seem to trouble them either. It's really remarkable that this has now become the acceptable threshold for running a football club.
What is being missed here is that financial mismanagement has left the club on the brink of administration. Without the intervention of the Premier League then Moshiri would almost certainly have put us in an even bigger hole. If people actually took the time to read the report then the biggest shock for me is that the cost of the BMD has now spiraled to three-quarters of a billion pounds.

We are on the precipice of being sold to a bunch of shysters who will almost certainly finish the club off. Yet fans are somehow blaming the Premier League. Instead of trying to stop the sale to 777 we have people fundraising to complain about the Premier League having the audacity to hold us to account for something that we have finally admitted.

It is like Trump supporters attacking the courts for holding Trump to account. This fiasco is the fault of Moshiri and the board. Deep down we all know that and no amount of lashing out is going to change that.