6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's proper weird.

"There is no standard... so we'll just do what we fancy"

"Everton didn't intend to mislead, they were just **** at their jobs"

"10 points, sound."

Not really, he was suspended by the FA.

They rejected the mitigation revolving around the loss of money through the Sigurdsson situation is the point.

Watch Sky not show anything from the crowd against United.
To be fair Sky have already got Carragher banging the drum for us on how harsh it is and talkSPORT have had Simon Jordan doing the same.

The media aren’t out to get us because we get far more viewers, listeners, clicks than anyone from the championship who would replace us but I’m starting to feel now that the premier league is!

We're still early on in the season. We're 12 games in and have 2 points to make up over the remaining 26 games.

I do kind of get the hysteria, but this is the best year for us to be put in this position. It's not the death sentence it would have been in previous years. I'm still really confident we will be safe. The loss of income for potentially finishing 15th over mid table is what we should be grumbling about.
I can totally understand the justifiable anger and calls for massive protests and all sorts, that was my first instinct and there needs to be something.

At the same time, I think there needs to be a strong element of calm, from the players and to some extent from the fans. The players were doing the job we need them to do and we need them to continue to do. We are going along at 0.67 ppg better than the 18th club so as long as there is no panic we'll be fine, it's only two points to overturn. The best reaction we could get from the players is just to shrug, laugh it off, and realise they are good enough to get back up the league in no time.

Yeah, galvanise the fans, make Goodison hostile to opponents and even more supportive to the team. But we don't need carnage to the point of distraction, because on the pitch we just need more of the same.