6 + 2 Point Deductions

correct me if im wrong but aren't we still waiting for someone else to be retrospectively red carded for "assimilation" when it happened to Niasse

Lanzini at West Ham as well mate, then there were incidents at a few of the darling clubs that warranted retrospective action but no action was taken. The prem then realised it wasn’t going to work because it meant they would have to start penalising those darling clubs as well.

Has to be something that ruins the PL reputation and hits them where it hurts in terms of media exposure. Should be flying planes with all sorts of slander against them on it. Need some MPs to slam them in the commons and move to bring forward the independent regulator.
This, we need to damage the brand of the premier League. Everytime we are on the telly we need to have visible signs and banners highlighting how corrupt they are. Man Utd at home is now looking like the perfect fixture, watched by millions around the world, we have a chance to send a real message. It will be a bear pit for sure

We won't get that, never mind them. We're on four 'kin points mate.

2 points from safety with a 10 point deduction just applied is a better way of looking at it. We've already done the work to negate this deduction, so now we go again.

The 3 teams we have to beat have garnered 15 points between them and are on course currently to finish on about 20 points.

They will improve on that, but they are exceedingly bad teams. I don't think any of them will hit 30 points.

That's more than achievable, and your doom and gloom is excessive. Of course it opens the door to relegation when we really looked to be clear of it, but we are still in a far better position than we were last year. I would say an injury to Pickford, Tarkowski or Branthwaite would be the most damning, but outside of that we have options.