6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s already started, it’s all ok because there’s three worse teams. We should be harassing the PL through every channel possible now moving forward. The club needs to be on a war footing with them from this day forward.

Yep. 3 worse teams, take the hit now, what will Leeds/Leciester etc think - it's all distracting from the core issue of this being an absurd, disproportionate, transparently unfounded punishment.

Im sorry but based on the above, "aggravating factors" 10 points is ridicules, as far as i can see we are guilty of is claimed a tax allowance on submission to the PL when none existed - if that true then ok, but a lot of the aggravating factors that have led to a high proportioned sanction of a 10 point deduction are pie in the sky speculative stuff, they themselves even seem unsure off.

This is an absolute stich up and white wash.

The severity of the sanction isnt warranted for the breach.

After reading that and a few other things its just seems this is just grandstanding us with the 10 points.

I reckon we will win appeal and get it reduced to 6 points and we will accept it as a win.

Disagree Dave - this decision will completely unify the support behind the club and players for at least the rest of this campaign, and probably for all time tbh.

Our clown show owners have not helped in getting us here, and they should have their feet held to the fire, probably as much as the pl needs to, but not above backing the lads and making our presence felt home and away.

We may have sticky patches, I grant you that, but so will the other teams around us, and i for one won’t be going after the players or the club until we’re clear.
Spot on. Retribution against Moshiri will be out on hold. Everyone will be behind the team and against anything and everyone else .

Goodison will be a bear pit , rest assured it won't be a pleasant venue for the opposition and refs

correct me if im wrong but aren't we still waiting for someone else to be retrospectively red carded for "assimilation" when it happened to Niasse
In the 610 Premier League games played since the new procedures were introduced at the start of the 2017-18 season, there have been just two players suspended retrospectively – the last of which was back in December 2017.

The ban can only be applied when a match official has been successfully deceived by a player, who either wins their side a penalty or gets an opponent sent off.

The first player to be punished under the new regulations was Oumar Niasse just a few months into the 17-18 season. He was deemed to have conned the referee during Everton's 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace in November as he won a penalty following minimal contact with Scott Dann. He received a two game ban.

A month later, West Ham's Manuel Lanzini was also deemed to have deceived the referee to win a penalty as his side beat Stoke City 3-0. He went down under the challenge of Erik Pieters and Mark Hughes accused the Argentine of a “clear dive” and having “drawn the challenge”.

He too was banned for two matches, but no one else has been in the 13 months since.
It seems that it's a very specific rule in that a player needs to win a penalty or get somebody sent off by diving/faking injury, how many times does that actually happen ? Maybe Salah who could win the Gold for Egypt in diving competitions