6 + 2 Point Deductions

Personally think we'll get another 8-10, can't see them accepting double jeporday and guess to get to this point we must be over. Or accept anything else we agrue.Think they'll hit us with an aggregating charge of two years in row to add 2-4 points. Maybe reduced to 6 again after appeal.
Why would we get another 8-10 when forest got 4 points for worse than our initial ffp breach? That wouldn’t make sense.

Fair point mate, can’t argue with that.

I think I’m just worried about how capable we are presenting a case at second hearing after reading about our shambolic efforts first time around… I.e. moshiri ‘we had no midfield’ spouting guff at first hearing etc.
I thought I read somewhere that he helped us put together our second case though.

I'm rather annoyed at this worthless statement. How about take some accountability? How about telling us the club has taken or will take measures to help prevent future breaches? (Yes, PSR may change, but still.)

I'm rather annoyed at this worthless statement. How about take some accountability? How about telling us the club has taken or will take measures to help prevent future breaches? (Yes, PSR may change, but still.)
To be fair to the fella hes doing a job hes not really qualified to do with very little understanding of what his future holds in the next month never mind the next few months.

Im all for accountability and openness, but I dont really think we should be demanding it from a stop gap CEO.