Please for the love of god no!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
All the reports speculated on an amorous undertow to the encounter. But what if Green's purpose in bringing the pair together was not to spark romance but to talk football?

It figures: the dinner's host is a prime mover behind the scenes at Everton, Staveley knows how to put a deal together and Cowell has more money than Croesus.

What price an X Factor-financed swoop on Goodison? It would certainly bring new direction for the club. Imagine what a bit of Cowell's production values about the place might do.

The new chairman could get Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole to mentor James Vaughan and Victor Anichebe through training, institute public telephone voting as to whether Leighton Baines or Joleon Lescott should play full-back and encourage manager David Moyes to develop a tear-jerking back story about his against-all-odds upbringing.

Evertonians might baulk, however, at any suggestion of Louis Saha being dropped in favour of Louis Walsh.

Are Everton about to get Simon Cowell's X Factor treatment? : Football - Telegraph

Not sure which is worse, the thought of Cowell anywhere near our club or the impression that we're having the piss taken out of us.

That's all we need, some daft jumper-tucked-in-his-kecks tvvat gaining control. This is the murky, shitty, z-list celebrity netherworld Billy Bullshit and his cohorts have dragged us down to.

Yeah I read that. I didn't know what to make of it to be honest. I think its just complete speculation. If its not I reckon the half time enterainment will be awesome...

Load of bollocks. Just a dinner guest who's probably a mate of a mate. Fact is, Cowell doesnt have THAT much money to run a football club, the board members wouldnt sell to him, and he seems to have got no interest in football whatsoever.

Nothing to worry about.

The bird who sorted out Citeh...now that's interesting.

Green has said time and time again that he has no interest in the way Everton is run and Cowell doesnt have enough money to buy us, nothing to see here. Cowell has just finished with his bird, so Green was probably hooking him up with this blonde piece, such a waste, when she could have me. :D

Can you imagine next season's kit, with the shorts tucked under the armpits? b)

I suppose we might sign Ashley Cole.:blink:

All the reports speculated on an amorous undertow to the encounter. But what if Green's purpose in bringing the pair together was not to spark romance but to talk football?

It figures: the dinner's host is a prime mover behind the scenes at Everton, Staveley knows how to put a deal together and Cowell has more money than Croesus.

What price an X Factor-financed swoop on Goodison? It would certainly bring new direction for the club. Imagine what a bit of Cowell's production values about the place might do.

The new chairman could get Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole to mentor James Vaughan and Victor Anichebe through training, institute public telephone voting as to whether Leighton Baines or Joleon Lescott should play full-back and encourage manager David Moyes to develop a tear-jerking back story about his against-all-odds upbringing.

Evertonians might baulk, however, at any suggestion of Louis Saha being dropped in favour of Louis Walsh.

Are Everton about to get Simon Cowell's X Factor treatment? : Football - Telegraph

Not sure which is worse, the thought of Cowell anywhere near our club or the impression that we're having the piss taken out of us.

this story from the telegraph or the sun? , I can't tell the difference these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.