2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not even on the bench for France against Mexico. He gonna be spectator as late arrivals usually do.
Seen that. Good experience for him all the same . Why do GB not have a mens team at the Olympics?
Generally the four national associations disagree in case UEFA/FIFA tell them to merge into a UK/GB national team. Keeping them separate keeps us 4 votes rather than 1.
Confused the hell out of me that sorry :) Just seen the womans team played last night and the men had a team at last Olympics if im not mistaken

Seen that. Good experience for him all the same . Why do GB not have a mens team at the Olympics?

Confused the hell out of me that sorry :) Just seen the womans team played last night and the men had a team at last Olympics if im not mistaken

Think the mens team was a one off for London 2012. I can remember there was a lot of disagreement over it.

Beckham and Bellamy were the overage players or something IIRC

Think the mens team was a one off for London 2012. I can remember there was a lot of disagreement over it.

Beckham was originally shortlisted but didn't make the cut - Bellamy and Giggs were the overage players, the rest included Sturridge, Ramsey, Rose, Richards etc

And of course, Marvin Sordell

Yeah it’s because Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are worried that UEFA and FIFA would want a GB team in all competitions in the future, yet a Women’s team have entered every recent Olympics and still been separated in the women’s competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.