New Everton Stadium Discussion

What's the next steps in the process then mate? I honestly haven't got a clue so who are we waiting on and do you think it will be in the New Year when we get a decision or before Christmas?

It’ll be presented on the planning committee, they break soon so it may not be on before Christmas. They’ll meet, it’ll be discussed; benefits and objections will be raised from various parties.

I’d imagine it wouldn’t be approved on the date, the councillors would probably want a site visit. That’ll push it back a couple of weeks, it’ll then resit and be approved.

It’ll be presented on the planning committee, they break soon so it may not be on before Christmas. They’ll meet, it’ll be discussed; benefits and objections will be raised from various parties.

I’d imagine it wouldn’t be approved on the date, the councillors would probably want a site visit. That’ll push it back a couple of weeks, it’ll then resit and be approved.

Is there anyone I should be writing a strong worded letter to mate with words written LIKE THIS TO SHOW MY IMPATIENCE which could speed this thing up.

I've asked Father Christmas for confirmation of a new stadium before Crimbo day so would be fuming if he let's me down..... Again

Is there anyone I should be writing a strong worded letter to mate with words written LIKE THIS TO SHOW MY IMPATIENCE which could speed this thing up.

I've asked Father Christmas for confirmation of a new stadium before Crimbo day so would be fuming if he let's me down..... Again

Peter Jones, if you want to give him a call bud. He’s the planning officer

Deluded doesn't even come close to describing that.
Why's that, the reason for the height reduction was to bring it in line with the warehouse and it'll be about the same length and wider. Just look how big the KFC stand looks on the horizon.