New Everton Stadium Discussion

I see what they're trying to do by incorporating a warehouse design, but then they fuse futuristic with it...and it doesn't blend.

I'd like something with clear simple lines and rectangular. The Bordeaux stadium is aesthetically pleasing. It's simple but stunning for my money....

nouveau-stade-bordeaux-dusk.jpg
That just looks like my view from the top balcony.

Not looked back to see the general reaction as I’ve only just seen the reveal, but I think it looks absolutely brilliant. I love it. It’s pretty much everything I would have asked for. Just have to actually build the thing now.

Stunning.

Great video!

It looks like a huge space ship had landed on a old warehouse, but in good way!

At first glance, I thought the lower level outside was mainly brick built. But in this video it looks more like it's brown cladding? Can't really tell, but brick would be classier.

Anyway, either way, it looks classy, unique and original.

£100mill to fill in the docks? Really? Anyone know if this sounds right?

If it does then no wonder we are building 52k, not 65k if a chunk is going on just filling the dock

There are ways around this. You could actually make it pay for itself by getting other companies to fill the dock in with their own crap and pay for the privilege.

I think one of my favorite parts is the player tunnel. Love that the fans can see in but the players see the mirror. Absolutely stunning! I think ive watched it for the 150th time

Great video!

It looks like a huge space ship had landed on a old warehouse, but in good way!

At first glance, I thought the lower level outside was mainly brick built. But in this video it looks more like it's brown cladding? Can't really tell, but brick would be classier.

Anyway, either way, it looks classy, unique and original.

It would probably be brick cladding I reckon.