New Stadium Discussion

ultra

Player Valuation: £10m
....seems to have cleared now. As an aside, i’m walking my daughter down the aisle for her wedding at the Titanic Hotel in the very near future.

Nice one. My daughter had wedding reception at the Isla Gladstone centre in Stanley Park after walking down the ailse to Z-Cars - she married a Man U fan too, haha! She insisted on the reception being in sight of Goodison. ;)

Magus

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I am actually very impressed with the concept and the red brickwork, it is a very clever nod to its surroundings, although I would prefer a white stone dressing for the wow factor.

I am sure that whatever we see later today, the reality will be much more impressive than the images.

Toffeeslam

Player Valuation: £25m
I am actually very impressed with the concept and the red brickwork, it is a very clever nod to its surroundings, although I would prefer a white stone dressing for the wow factor.

I am sure that whatever we see later today, the reality will be much more impressive than the images.

Got to be blue surely

tommye

Hamez...Blammo...Goooooooool
"Welcome to the excited birds' nest"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks