New Everton Stadium Discussion

Nah plane is still the best option.
I cant remember how many times I puked my ring up on those Dublin /Liverpool ferries back in the late 70s early 80s.
Plus wading through 4 inches of urine in the toilets is never a good thing
Agree! Same for the IoM ferry. 8AM matchday pint followed by a good puke and then 4 hours in sick bay until the Pier Head. Usually followed by a demoralising defeat and a repeat scenario on the way back. Plane is the way!

You can get a pint of lager for £4 in Spurs new ground that's need to be a bit cheaper at Everton in terms of to be an incentive to get in the ground early but certainly could work if priced right and the concourse areas are decent to watch the earlier games on TV and then encouraging people to stay in the ground for a bit after also.

I’m sure plenty of people will be able enough to tackle a 40 min walk without having to stop.
Secondly, the council have plans to extend the city centre northwards by encouraging new bars and restaurants etc. as part of the overall regeneration of the area.
Also the stadium will almost certainly have plenty of bars etc. to encourage people to linger after the match and allow the crowds to abate somewhat, much as we do now in the pubs around Goodison(only the money will go to Everton, win win)
As a skint student I once had to walk from the city centre to one of the docks (can’t remember which one, it was a bit further than Bramley Moore) to get a boat to Belfast...felt like it took forever to get there. An overhead shot of the city can be very deceptive in terms of assessing distance.

As a skint student I once had to walk from the city centre to one of the docks (can’t remember which one, it was a bit further than Bramley Moore) to get a boat to Belfast...felt like it took forever to get there. An overhead shot of the city can be very deceptive in terms of assessing distance.

Ignore him mate, a world class stadium will have world class infrastructure investment.

I cant remember how many times I puked my ring up on those Dublin /Liverpool ferries back in the late 70s early 80s.
Maybe a Tara Street- Bramley rail?

But honestly though imagine if Liverpool had Bramley. With the amount of them over here theyed make a fortune if they invested money in thier own boat. And had the full RS experience of it going direct to the stadium. They'd make a killing