New Everton Stadium Discussion

No one:

Absolutely No one:

WA Toffee:

Wow. A waterfront stadium which everyone was crying out for and saying how it is going to help make us a worldwide name, now we are crying because it is too far from the city centre and no-one will be able to get there?

We really are a demanding bunch

Wow. A waterfront stadium which everyone was crying out for and saying how it is going to help make us a worldwide name, now we are crying because it is too far from the city centre and no-one will be able to get there?

We really are a demanding bunch

"Goodion had posts and we liked playing there long enough, why does the new stadium have to have no obstructed views?"

All people are saying is, during the development phase, improve ways of getting to the stadium quicker and easier instead of having to get a taxi or soccer bus.

Sandhills to BMD is the same distance as Kirkdale to Goodison, Google doesn't lie (not always). I don't see the issue with the train lines and as mentioned there will still be the soccer busses. Also there's planned to be a big multi-story car park.

I suppose if they bring back the trams at some point in the future and make it like the Mancs, then transport from town along the docks would make the stadium location perfection. I won't hold my breath on that though.