New Everton Stadium Discussion

It's all gone quiet..

What was the time line if events this year.??

Planning permission in June / July.

Start work in the winter??

From what I'm told mate, the planning permission is due to be submitted August/September time, likely to take 4-6 months for approval and then work can commence, so probably March/April time 2020.
You'd surely think we'd see something official around now.... Its literally weeks from planning...

From what I'm told mate, the planning permission is due to be submitted August/September time, likely to take 4-6 months for approval and then work can commence, so probably March/April time 2020.

Do you know what month they’re planning to release the designs?

Doubt we'll see any plans until we've submitted the planning permission... imagine the fume if they released plans etc and the PP were refused.
Mate.. This is a renowned architect who is no doubt going to scrupulous guidelines as it is...

If it fails planning there is something seriously wrong!

Mate.. This is a renowned architect who is no doubt going to scrupulous guidelines as it is...

If it fails planning there is something seriously wrong!
I'm not doubting Dan Meis and his work in any way shape or form mate, but it's not his decision whether the plans he draws are accepted and approved.
That said, I somehow doubt the PP will be refused, there's too much other future developments kind of depending on BMD being the initial catalyst.

I'm not doubting Dan Meis and his work in any way shape or form mate, but it's not his decision whether the plans he draws are accepted and approved.
That said, I somehow doubt the PP will be refused, there's too much other future developments kind of depending on BMD being the initial catalyst.
I'm sure there will be some leaks soon one way or another

I don't think that pic of the glass facade is ours.