New Everton Stadium Discussion

Find it really odd that this far down the road from Moshiri taking over and given the fact that he obviously knew we needed a new stadium,we still have no idea of what it will look like or what the capacity will be.

..I just think if it’s built it will look fantastic and the capacity will be fine. I’m not worried about either aspect, i’m more concerned about overcoming the governance and getting this off the ground.

..I just think if it’s built it will look fantastic and the capacity will be fine. I’m not worried about either aspect, i’m more concerned about overcoming the governance and getting this off the ground.
We have the money, LCC are onboard knowing us we're haggling with the architect/designer over his fee.

When the PL first took off we didnt just miss the gravy train,we were standing at a bus stop waiting to get to the station,this has to happen to get us on a more level footing the concern I have is short sightedness regarding capacity as I feel there wont be the opportunity to increase in the future

When the PL first took off we didnt just miss the gravy train,we were standing at a bus stop waiting to get to the station,this has to happen to get us on a more level footing the concern I have is short sightedness regarding capacity as I feel there wont be the opportunity to increase in the future

..it’s a fair point but the Project will be based on a Business Case with supporting benefits realisation. I really have no opinion on capacity.

New road signs being added through the night ...

View attachment 45678

Pretty sure that's Islington. The sign may be new but the route isn't, it's sending people to Goodison/Anfield.

I'm talking about the layout plan as shown from above.

It's from stands that do not match and Tottenham have the same. When you view from above though the gaps will be barely noticeable as it's a height gap not distance.

getpubliccontent

I’m pretty sure it’s a gap, not a difference in height, although I see how you’d see that. The Tottenham image is from a particular angle, but the gap in the BM stand is on all the images from different angles and on the plan from overhead.

I’m pretty sure it’s a gap, not a difference in height, although I see how you’d see that. The Tottenham image is from a particular angle, but the gap in the BM stand is on all the images from different angles and on the plan from overhead.

Yeah you're right, never saw the overhead plan before. Odd.