New Everton Stadium Discussion

Why would I feel victimised?

I just despair at pathetic losers revelling in death in some form of petty point scoring without any real concern for the victims. Whether it's Hillsborough or Hysel, it's disgusting.

The maggots who come out with that crap wouldn't spout such offensive crap in the street and the claims thrown about are usually factually incorrect anyway. Cowardly, sad gobshites trying to make themselves feel better. It's a worse reflection on them than anyone else.
Who mentioned Hillsborough?

I know they want a north/south configurated pitch because of the east/west path of the sun, so the lenghth of the pitch is being laid out on the narrower part of the dock. I was thinking the same thing, the pitch doesn't look like its going to be long enough. But I'm sure it will.
Same here yeah. Does look relatively small when trying to picture the stadium build on it.

I know they want a north/south configurated pitch because of the east/west path of the sun, so the length of the pitch is being laid out on the narrower part of the dock. I was thinking the same thing, the pitch doesn't look like its going to be long enough. But I'm sure it will be.

Actually, I'd be 1,000,000 percent certain a stadium will fit there.