My Tim Cahill * video interview* whilst in Oz for his operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieToffee

Player Valuation: £8m
Guys THIS is why i'm convinced timmy will win both derbys 1-0 for us. (as posted on another thread)

I was lucky enough to have a few words with him at the aussie MTV awards...

As a cameraman i'ts not my place to talk to red carpet stars BUT when i saw him i couldnt be stopped haha

Listen to what he says when I bring up the reds. And think about it, he is finally looking fit after the op. and scoring IMPORTANT goals again !

hmmmm

Is this the career defining moment for him ? A big game player ready to smashem down ? our new Dunc so to speak...

it's all in the video baby !

bring it [Poor language removed] !

YouTube - timcahill

Last edited:
good work in the field fella;)

hope you wiped some dogshoit on that red rug.

one thing though, you missed the chance to ask 2 very important questions relating to pasties and pizzas............maybe next time.

Good video excellent work . I once ran into to Tim Cahill in Allerton one wet and miserable wed afternoon and had a good chat with him . He didnt stop laughing the whole time and his eyes were well blood shot which led me to a stoners conclusion that our Tim may very well like the odd toke . Only thought after id gone that I should have asked to see his stash

1 of my Oz-based redshite cousins was on the same flight as him when he came home for a visit, Tim was injured from when Carsley took him out if I remember correctly & had been to Dubai & my cousin was really impressed at how down to earth he was

1 of my Oz-based redshite cousins was on the same flight as him when he came home for a visit, Tim was injured from when Carsley took him out if I remember correctly & had been to Dubai & my cousin was really impressed at how down to earth he was

Mate let me tell you I've been around many many rugby league players, other sports players, olympians socialites, models actors ect... and i'll tell you here and now... cahill is the nicest person i've ever met...

Off camera I asked him how the entertainment was going and if he's enjoying the performances, he told me he was loving it and asked me if 50 cent was performing (which he wasn't) and he was a bit dissapointed lol

He's so nice a person he almost comes across as shy.

After today when Chelski won and Man Ure going top on the same amount of games

I think after we beat the RS the slides will be on for them!!!!

Looking forward to it but why make us wait till Monday, surely we would have more viewers if it was scheduled instead of hull vs Arsenal on Setanta !!!

Just be ready for everything including the kitchen sink.

I can't remember the last time they 'so' desperately needed a win against us.

I expect us to hold our shape at the back whist they have us camped down in our end for sustained periods

and an 89th minute poke by cahill. :)

Some Swedish fans handed him the Swedish Blue Heart of the Team award last season when at a supporter trip and Cahill showed up in person to accept the prize and chat with the fans. That's a really nice gesture, I really wish I had been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.