Moyes Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon_efc

Player Valuation: £8m
Just heard him on sky sports news. they asked him bout his contract and he said he doesnt want to distract from the current form so not gonna talk bout it till the end of the season.. they then said surely your very keen to stay on here an he responded again he is very happy and close to the chairman but will talk at the end only...

bit worrying for me... dont want davie to leave !!! so why not just say.... yes i want to stay if the contract is right !!!

it's worrying. Recently he said he would like to manage Rangers or Celtic. I think he will not extend if he doesn't get a good kitty in the summer.

Wont get worried because i take him at his word and believe he is genuine when he says that he wants to concentrate on the job at hand. Ill be relieved if they can sort something out soon in the summer though

why would he leave now? It's obvious he wants to manage in Scotland at some point in his career but he is currently being talked about as one of the best managers in the prem, managing a team who play excellent football and are doing well in cups and the league. He has built a team with great spirit and great football- why would he leave that at this point in time?

i think he wants money to spend and lots of it! and dont we all!

cuz in moyes i trust!

Status
Not open for further replies.