Megastore

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club couldn't sell hot cakes to starving naavies on a winter's day. Mind you, outsourcing most of your operation to the two-bit JJB doesn't help either.

Bugger off to the Kirkby thread you. You've got a place to carry on with that, stop hijacking other threads with it all. (that's Maki, not Dave)

It's Christmas time mate, i dont know how they do things in Gotham City but around these parts we become all sentimental and festive.

i've been in there today, shitloads of stuff although i have to admit i refer to clothing, got the eldest lad a trackie for £12.50 which is less than 1/2 price, i've got him 2 shirts , home l/s £14 and a hi-vis£12, got myslf a hi-vis £15.
tbh at those prices they will sell over 3 times the amount that they would at £45 each so will make more money, i dont reckon we wouldve sold many at full price with there being 3 new kits.

i was told last week by someone who works in the clothing industry (henry lloyd) that if jjb get £40 for a shirt then after taking into account every single cost involved from polyester field to the carrier bag you take it home in, they will make £38.

Status
Not open for further replies.