• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

French-based Toffee here.
Looking for 2 Lyon tickets.

Due to UEFA sanctions following trouble last season, Lyon are on high alert for this game and are only selling home tickets to season ticket holders, but have apparently handed a big allocation to Everton fans (anyone know how many??).

Moved down to London from Liverpool ten years ago and then even further to Brighton last year... So would love to go to a match that doesn't involve a 4 hour train ride.

Still got my season ticket but haven't got enough stubs to get a Brighton one.

After at least two Brighton tickets (3 or 4 would be even better) if anyone can help?

French-based Toffee here.
Looking for 2 Lyon tickets.

Due to UEFA sanctions following trouble last season, Lyon are on high alert for this game and are only selling home tickets to season ticket holders, but have apparently handed a big allocation to Everton fans (anyone know how many??).

I'll be using my season ticket for this one, so can't help you unfortunately, but where have you heard about the big allocation? Has that come from Everton's side or something you've heard over there?

I read a few things hinting at only 3,000 tickets. Tried looking at Atalanta's allocation for it, but gave up after a bit as I couldn't find anything on it.

A French mate of mine has some OL season ticket holders in Lyon trying to source tickets.

According to him the Everton allocation is a big one which, coupled with the fallout from Lyon's Besiktas trouble, means tickets are bloody hard to come by...

I'll be using my season ticket for this one, so can't help you unfortunately, but where have you heard about the big allocation? Has that come from Everton's side or something you've heard over there?

I read a few things hinting at only 3,000 tickets. Tried looking at Atalanta's allocation for it, but gave up after a bit as I couldn't find anything on it.