GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions made at your own risk.
All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;
• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.
• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.
• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.
• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.
• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time?
• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.
We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.