• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Woolest thread ever, but what would the chances be of getting 2 tickets in the Everton end for the Man Ure game end of October?
Stubhub is ridiculous - £165 - £500+ (!) per ticket, plus you have to sit in with them lot.

Heading down for the Liverpool Irish Festival with the missus, who has never been to any football match before, so it's a baptism of fire if I can organise it but I know she'd really enjoy it.

Big ask I know, but if you don't ask...
Cheers.

I have a question about tickets bought fromStubhub. Scrolling through most of the seats aviable, I can rarely see that any of the seats are marked as restricted view. Do stubhub have a different policy what a restricted view is than the club? And ulitmately, if I buy a ticket from stubhub that doesn't say it's restricted view, am I guarenteed a seat that really isn't restricted view? Anyone got any experience? Cheers!
To be totally honest with you mate, the majority of seats in the stadium are restricted (65% I think it it) in someway. The places you're gaurenteed to not have obstructed views are The Paddock, Park End or the front 3/4's of the Lower Gwladys if that helps.

I have 2 posts in front of me but I can see both penalty boxes and I can't say they've ever bothered me.

Still after two spares for the Bournemouth game lads.My dad and I live local to Bournemouth and rarely get the chance to come up to Goodison. Please let me know! 07881 780968. Cheers.

Hi there not sure if this is the right thread but I’m looking to sell my season ticket due to coming into a bit of unexpected costs, so I’m just gonna pick and choose the games rather than make the full commitment. It is situated in the Top Balcony block TB3, is a really great view, get a good aspect of the game. Selling face value at £525 if anyone is interested, thanks. Can deliver too or pickup is available from Birkenhead. 07719004761 my no.

Long-time Evertonian finally making my way from South Africa for a game
Desperate to make the West Ham game on 16 September.

Looking for 2 tickets (adults)

(Was assured wrongly by an Everton member that he could get additional tickets – what are the odds of it selling out before general sale?)

there will only be the dregs left if you wait til general sale, slightly better if you are a member...personally would pay the small bit extra and get off stubhub and get a much better seat in your choice of the ground. If you only want to pay x amount set an alert and when they are available u can snap them up immediately

Just wondering if people think its worth getting the membership or not? I know it means you can get tickets bit earlier than general sale but is it really worth paying the £30?, is that many more tickets available from when tickets are available for membership than when it goes out for general sale?

Just wondering if people think its worth getting the membership or not? I know it means you can get tickets bit earlier than general sale but is it really worth paying the £30?, is that many more tickets available from when tickets are available for membership than when it goes out for general sale?

For games against bigger teams and games where the away team take the full allocation then yes I've found it useful.