• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I had to 'get on the ladder' this season... But I had 4 aways from last season, due to cup games, as Carlin has said here... 2 games went to general sale, and 3 were cup games. In theory, you could have 5 aways at minimum by May.

I'm on 12 now, so it's easily doable.

Done well there, not for 10 years I have had to worry about getting a derby ticket.

Do believe away's have become more and more popular this season.

Like spurs sold out in 15 mins on 10 credits + that would have never happened in previous seasons gone by even when doing well.

The problem is the electric system, it's open to abuse. I know people that come the derby would of been to 12/13 of the 14 away games but they will miss out because they use other people's credits. At the same time I know one person who has been to 2 away games but has the maximum amount of credits but he'll be going the derby (exactly the reason a lot of people abuse the system).

People having to retain their stubs would stop that abuse to a certain extent.
How many aways have you done this season mate ? And how many games have you missed out on you wanted? The amount of tickets that change hands is minimal, just look at this site, loads asking get but there not getting them because the people who get the tickets mainly go apart from the odd occasion

I've bought five tickets for home games this season through stub hub and don't get one credit but have easily spent over 500 pounds For just those five games.

Now the game easiest for me to get to I have no hope of getting a ticket. So frustrating!

I've bought five tickets for home games this season through stub hub and don't get one credit but have easily spent over 500 pounds For just those five games.

Now the game easiest for me to get to I have no hope of getting a ticket. So frustrating!

Get a season ticket mate and you could of stubhubbed the ones you couldnt of got to and be well better off, dont have to sell for any more than facevalue either

What game ? All home games go on general sale

How many aways have you done this season mate ? And how many games have you missed out on you wanted? The amount of tickets that change hands is minimal, just look at this site, loads asking get but there not getting them because the people who get the tickets mainly go apart from the odd occasion
I've dome 8 aways , I'm not sure with what that has to do with anything? My views don't have anything to do with personal circumstances, I thought I was stating the obvious tbh.

I agree for Spurs it seems minimal but I know that a number have managed to get them off here. And there's less available for Spurs as it's a reduced allocation against a big team. Games against lesser teams that aren't local, Boro for example, there was an absolutely ridiculous amount of tickets available on the secondary market for that game.