• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Think they will look at a new ticketing allocation system for next season, never known it to be this hard to get away tickets. Would be the season when I can go less than normal.

Got 11 but have no hope in hell in getting a Derby and I assume a United ticket.

Think they will look at a new ticketing allocation system for next season, never known it to be this hard to get away tickets. Would be the season when I can go less than normal.

Got 11 but have no hope in hell in getting a Derby and I assume a United ticket.

I dont think its the system I think its more to do with playing well, last season you could make an away game your first ever match if you wanted to. It also hasnt helped there has been a few low allocations this season, such as Watford, Bournemouth and even Spurs is lower then normal. I do think they should add league cup away games counting, cant remember if they do or not?

I dont think its the system I think its more to do with playing well, last season you could make an away game your first ever match if you wanted to. It also hasnt helped there has been a few low allocations this season, such as Watford, Bournemouth and even Spurs is lower then normal. I do think they should add league cup away games counting, cant remember if they do or not?

True but come start of 2017/2018 how do you get on the ladder....

True but come start of 2017/2018 how do you get on the ladder....

Thats the problem, when we were awful some didnt want to know, and they are stuck now, saying that im sure 2 games this season have gone to general, i know Sunderland did

It'd defo be easier to get on the ladder if people had to retain their stubs and use as proof of attendance...

That never worked when they tried that as peope just handed them around.

Thats the problem, when we were awful some didnt want to know, and they are stuck now, saying that im sure 2 games this season have gone to general, i know Sunderland did

I had to 'get on the ladder' this season... But I had 4 aways from last season, due to cup games, as Carlin has said here... 2 games went to general sale, and 3 were cup games. In theory, you could have 5 aways at minimum by May.

I'm on 12 now, so it's easily doable.

On a lot smaller scale than it's happening now. There's no perfect solution but that was a lot better.

On a lot smaller scale than it's happening now. There's no perfect solution but that was a lot better.

To be honest mate it dosent need a solution as there isnt really a problem, a few always moan on the run in to the Derby and Old Trafford, but were they at Sunderland? Will they be going to Swansea towards the end of the season? Doubt it.

To be honest mate it dosent need a solution as there isnt really a problem, a few always moan on the run in to the Derby and Old Trafford, but were they at Sunderland? Will they be going to Swansea towards the end of the season? Doubt it.

There really is a problem, there will be loads of people who will hit criteria for the derby without hardly going to an away match all season.

If people only got credits for games they've actually attended it will be a lot easier to get on the ladder and the derby tickets would be more fairly distributed.

No system is perfect but the current way of allocating tickets is the fairest.

The issue of people not being able to get on the ladder is also wildly overstated. Crystal Palace, 3pm on a Saturday (with no game the following weekend), went to 3 credits, which people could have amassed simply by attending the three home cup games (Yeovil, Norwich, Leicester). Sunderland and Southampton went on general sale. Leicester away went to STH with 0 credits, Hull to 4, Stoke to 6, which means that any ST holder on 0 credits at the start of the season could have easily built up a decent record of credits by now, that would in turn see them well placed to climb the ladder again next season. Tickets are always going to be in high demand with low (or lower than usual) allocations like Bournemouth, Watford and Tottenham.

No system is perfect but the current way of allocating tickets is the fairest.

The issue of people not being able to get on the ladder is also wildly overstated. Crystal Palace, 3pm on a Saturday (with no game the following weekend), went to 3 credits, which people could have amassed simply by attending the three home cup games (Yeovil, Norwich, Leicester). Sunderland and Southampton went on general sale. Leicester away went to STH with 0 credits, Hull to 4, Stoke to 6, which means that any ST holder on 0 credits at the start of the season could have easily built up a decent record of credits by now, that would in turn see them well placed to climb the ladder again next season. Tickets are always going to be in high demand with low (or lower than usual) allocations like Bournemouth, Watford and Tottenham.
The problem is the electric system, it's open to abuse. I know people that come the derby would of been to 12/13 of the 14 away games but they will miss out because they use other people's credits. At the same time I know one person who has been to 2 away games but has the maximum amount of credits but he'll be going the derby (exactly the reason a lot of people abuse the system).

People having to retain their stubs would stop that abuse to a certain extent.

There really is a problem, there will be loads of people who will hit criteria for the derby without hardly going to an away match all season.

If people only got credits for games they've actually attended it will be a lot easier to get on the ladder and the derby tickets would be more fairly distributed.

It's a fair point, and I feel for people who are struggling, but if you keep at it, you do get there.

I happily pass tickets on to fans who are not as fortunate, so don't feel guilty doing so. I've done 8 aways this year, so it's not all bad.
But how do the club combat it? There's no way the club can see if someone is using their ticket for an away or passing it on.

So it'll just carry on I believe!