Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE ONLY!

bluegirl

Player Valuation: £15m
Dunno how factual this is...
Hopefully that's right. 35,000 would be brilliant!! Any idea how many ST holders there are at Goodison? Wonder how far it'll go down and how the club will do it? Members with previous purchase history, or away credits?

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
Hopefully that's right. 35,000 would be brilliant!! Any idea how many ST holders there are at Goodison? Wonder how far it'll go down and how the club will do it? Members with previous purchase history, or away credits?
I think we've got about 24,000 STH's. They'll probably sell all the STH's and then go to how many home games customers have bought this season.

bluechris

Player Valuation: £500k
think there are more than 24k, closer to 30 I'd say. Last time it went down to people who had attended 4 games at GP over the season, if i remember correctly.
Yes, its closer 30,000 season ticket holders.

In 2012 we were allocated 31585 tickets which were sold to season ticket holders starting with 7+ away credits down to season ticket holders with 0 credits.

They then went on sale to fans that had attended 5 home games, then 4 home games eventually selling out on 3 home games.

So will probably be similar to this in terms of how they were allocated- though the credits for sale priority etc may be higher as obviously home cup games now count as an away credit also.

If we get to the final we'll also receive another 3000 tickets as this was increased recently to around 28,000 per club

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.