Transfer Rumour Marcos Rojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games In premier league
14/15 - 22
15/16 - 16
16/17 - 21
17/18 - 9

That's not hopeful if we want him as a first choice.

Oh, and your mum is no spring chicken...but I dont mind her....one bit.
I would take 16 games with Mina/Rojo instead of 38 with Mina/Keane...

To be honest the way we are I'd rather Rojo or someone with PREM experience. Mina could be awful he could be good eventually it's a real punt especially at the price tag. We have no idea if he will settle or flop. Given how shaky we are back there we need stability at the back and a player to slot in straight away.

I would take 16 games with Mina/Rojo instead of 38 with Mina/Keane...

If its a loan then fine.

But if a permanent signing, id prefer to go into the season with Holgate jags and keane + 1 new signing like mina...than spend money on someone on a Rojo or similar.

Get to January and have negotiations underway for a star centre back to come in then--if needs be.

Upamecano or De Ligt would be much better options and cheaper too as a transfer + wage packet.

If its a loan then fine.

But if a permanent signing, id prefer to go into the season with Holgate jags and keane + 1 new signing like mina...than spend money on someone on a Rojo or similar.

Get to January and have negotiations underway for a star centre back to come in then--if needs be.

Upamecano or De Ligt would be much better options and cheaper too as a transfer + wage packet.
Oh yeah I agree with you, if you had mentioned loan earlier I missed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.