• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure I read somewhere that Brands was a big Richarlison fan and wanted him at PSV.

Obviously Silva would have some input however if Brands isnt making signings what the hell is he doing as DOF?

I agree but you disagreed with the post saying Silva has an input.

I'd say for a fair few Silva has a big input and Brands can simply veto if he wishes.

I haven't really had an issue with the signings in the summer personally - the fault lies with Silva for failing to get a tune out of them, because he's clearly not a very good manager.

I agree but you disagreed with the post saying Silva has an input.

I'd say for a fair few Silva has a big input and Brands can simply veto if he wishes.

I haven't really had an issue with the signings in the summer personally - the fault lies with Silva for failing to get a tune out of them, because he's clearly not a very good manager.

I agree our signings have been decent in the main and my concern is as you said if the level of signings made still cant get us above 11/12th whats the point in giving him another transfer window...

Im sure I read somewhere that Brands was a big Richarlison fan and wanted him at PSV.

Obviously Silva would have some input however if Brands isnt making signings what the hell is he doing as DOF?
Bottom line is manager (who ever it is) has to get along with Brands. Brands can get did of manager in a blink of ab eye. Signing players is team work but Brands is "kings hand" make no mistake

I'm sure his sulking when we go 2-0 down in the 30th minute will rouse the players to a comeback that will ensure the 7th place trophy will eventually come home

Brands is the DOF mate and thus makes the signings - anyone who thinks Silva makes signings doesnt understand the role of a DOF.

RE the deadwood I agree however most of our deadwood doesnt play.

The only players in our regular starting 11 side who aint any better than players around us in the table are the likes of Coleman, Keane and DCL.

Who have Watford, Leicester, West Ham, Bournemouth etc have who are so better?

Richarlison, Siggurdsson, Digne, Zouma, Gana, Gomes would all walk into their sides and Pickford when he's not clowning about.

I couldn't name you a Newcastle player outside of Rondon yet they are 2 points below us.

There is a giant elephant in the room with every post who tries to explain our poor season and it speaks Portuguese...
I am not saying Marco is the answer to our problems just that he needs to be given time to prove himself ,7 months in and talking about replacing him is just rediculas.

Brands is the DOF mate and thus makes the signings - anyone who thinks Silva makes signings doesnt understand the role of a DOF.

RE the deadwood I agree however most of our deadwood doesnt play.

The only players in our regular starting 11 side who aint any better than players around us in the table are the likes of Coleman, Keane and DCL.

Who have Watford, Leicester, West Ham, Bournemouth etc have who are so better?

Richarlison, Siggurdsson, Digne, Zouma, Gana, Gomes would all walk into their sides and Pickford when he's not clowning about.

I couldn't name you a Newcastle player outside of Rondon yet they are 2 points below us.

There is a giant elephant in the room with every post who tries to explain our poor season and it speaks Portuguese...

Perez, Atsu, Dummett, Lascelles, Dubravka - there's five off the top of my head

I am not saying Marco is the answer to our problems just that he needs to be given time to prove himself ,7 months in and talking about replacing him is just rediculas.

Its not ridiculous though when we are really that bad.

The way we are going we will be lucky to finish the season in 12/13th when is enough enough for some of you?

Is NSNO now replaced by anything above 18th is good enough?

I never wanted Silva but if we were sat say in 8th now and showing some signs of progress I would happily give him next season to push on and try get 7th + do better in the cups however hes performing worse than bloody Alladyce.

None who would get in this side bar Dubravka if Pickfords arsing around.

Yet why are they just 1 win away from being above us?

Because we have a crap manager mate.

That’s the point tho, Pickford is arsing around. On top form we have some good players, on current form and taking the blue tinted glasses off our players are poor and wouldn’t walk in half the teams around us. If we actually watched all the players around us and not go off reputations or lack of, there are plenty of decent players better than ours.

Big opportunity for Marco today. If he can get a good performance and win against Chelsea, it will be his first big scalp as Everton Manager which will ease the pressure on him a bit. Chelsea are not playing brilliant at the moment so its a good time to be playing them. Just hope that we dont get an embarrassing tonking from them though courtesy of Capitulation R Us. Thread will be suicidal if that happens and i will probably be first to succumb. lol

None who would get in this side bar Dubravka if Pickfords arsing around.

Yet why are they just 1 win away from being above us?

Because we have a crap manager mate.

It's not just the manager you fruit loop, how are the players getting away with so much? They're the ones on the pitch not doing the basics that they are told daily in training. Do you honestly think Silva is telling them to give cheap free kicks away, be wasteful in possession of the ball, have no command of the area (Pickford), not beat the first man from a cross 75% of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.