• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Marco that was a moral victory.

It was mate. He’ll take a lot of positives from that, team competed all over the pitch, crowd demanding a performance. Wasn’t pretty, we know that, but we stood up and competed. Richarlison on the right was the unexpected but it worked. Need to build on what we saw today.

Isn't the whole point of a derby "form is out the window"? We've had better teams that never won and they've had worse teams that always win. I'm just tired of "moral victories".
Let's just agree to disagree on this.Not gonna have a fallout over this with you.We are on a great forum and opinions will ALWAYS be divided.

Richarlison coming on to play on the right was clearly the right call because it changed the game in our favour. I'm not sure why on earth people are asking why it wasn't Lookman.

Bernard and Richarlison on either side of a good striker has potential next season.
2 good strikers is what we need.Competition and all that ....

None of us are but you can’t deny it’s been a much better week
Do not disagree at all. I just want to see us beat that shower. Just tired of not winning be celebrated even tho not winning here is kind of like winning because of where it puts them. When the whistle went I was happy but then got a bit annoyed because we STILL haven't beaten them in a decade.

But 100% happy drawing rather than losing obviously.

when can we stop this nonsense of our CB's being right next to Pickford when he's taking a goal kick so he can pass it to them to play out from the back, Zouma and Keane aren't ball playing CB's, Just hoof it up we invite pressing teams to get easy goals/chances because of this garbage.

Another one, I had two United fans text me in the first half saying Everton were going to lose this unless our players got stuck in more to Liverpool. Thing is i dont think we did get stuck in to them as such, but problem is we knew we couldnt. If we tried to Atkinson was just going to give them free kick after free kick. Even Walcott was booked after 6 monutes, meaning he had a long game to not get a red.
By not flying in left right and center, we didnt give them extra free kicks, something we havent been good at defending, only 12 free kicks, which considering how much Atkinson would like to hand them to Liverpool is a sign we hung back, which for me is a good sign and something he must of told them to do. Dont play into the refs hands and dont give away free kicks we have found hard to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.