• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the local paper I expect atleast some form of unbias in their reporting of the club however is disgusting how they were on Fat Sams back when we were in 8th yet are up the current fella's arse sat in 11th and currently in freefall.

They have bias? Thought we were an afterthought making up the Sports section after they're done kissing the Tramp's arse. They haven't done one beneficially positive article about the club since Moyes left

Being the local paper I expect atleast some form of unbias in their reporting of the club however it is shameful how they were on Fat Sams back when we were in 8th yet are up the current fella's arse sat in 11th and currently in freefall.

I dont like Alladyce either however its clear they are being told by the club to try keep the propaganda churned out to keep the heat off Silva.

Sadly for them results will do the talking.

It’s called slow news, due to over two weeks without a game.

So they just print fillers.

A few weeks ago he was getting slated to the point that it looked like the club had given them and the National press the green light to go full hatchet on him.

Some people have very selective and short memories on here.

The actual state of someone being arsed about a nothing tweet, something every club does
It shows a clear lack of understanding of the general sense of dissolutionment in the fanbase. Do they think we’re all sitting here on tender hooks waiting for them to put in another drab performance. Read the comments beneath the tweet.

Also, what are we to discuss when we’ve had a 17-day break? You seem to know what fans should and should not be bothered about.

It shows a clear lack of understanding of the general sense of dissolutionment in the fanbase. Do they think we’re all sitting here on tender hooks waiting for them to put in another drab performance. Read the comments beneath the tweet.

Also, what are we to discuss when we’ve had a 17-day break? You seem to know what fans should and should not be bothered about.

There's a lot of things to discuss, not everything revolves around football. Been a breath of fresh air not having a match for two weeks imo, makes you realise a lot of things

It’s called slow news, due to over two weeks without a game.

So they just print fillers.

A few weeks ago he was getting slated to the point that it looked like the club had given them and the National press the green light to go full hatchet on him.

Some people have very selective and short memories on here.

No it,s called Bill has had a word with the echo sports editor in the last 2 weeks. Open your eyes

The club has enough ridicule aimed in its direction currently, and understandably, without inviting more on Twitter.

There seems a cruel irony to all that is Everton lately.

A football club that becomes tolerable only when there is no football. Off the pitch that is.

We don't get football on the pitch either, at least not enough of it.

Also from that Twitter account..... I wonder why that is? Because people are paid a fortune to be absolute dross and net a massive payout when sacked!

Look st what Dyche has done at Burnley, many on here would have been. Calling for his head before Christmas had he been here on tha
Also from that Twitter account..... I wonder why that is? Because people are paid a fortune to be absolute dross and net a massive payout when sacked!

View attachment 54797
Not really as this will relate in the main to operational staff around the club more so than first team coaching team. This is measured through staff surveys and I doubt the likes of Silva were included.

Look st what Dyche has done at Burnley, many on here would have been. Calling for his head before Christmas had he been here on tha

Not really as this will relate in the main to operational staff around the club more so than first team coaching team. This is measured through staff surveys and I doubt the likes of Silva were included.
I'd much rather be successful on the pitch and winning trophies;)

Status
Not open for further replies.