• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll give him until the end of the season"

"He gets a free pass from me for a few months"

"His position must be reviewed if we're not nth in a few months time"

Some on here seem to think they actually have a say on the manager's position. They will be disappointed, because barring a calamity he will be at Everton for 3 seasons minimum to build a team and a squad, and is given time to change the football ethic at the club.

In the meantime they would save themselves a lot of angst and wasted tantrums if they got behind what he is trying to do, otherwise stop moaning about it. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't, but there is no point is demanding that heads roll at the point where they have lost patience because their own proclaimed time limit has been reached.

Has all the personality of the weather outside ATM .how players say they enjoy playing for him is beyond me. Another manager hunt this summer i'm afraid.

"I'll give him until the end of the season"

"He gets a free pass from me for a few months"

"His position must be reviewed if we're not nth in a few months time"

Some on here seem to think they actually have a say on the manager's position. They will be disappointed, because barring a calamity he will be at Everton for 3 seasons minimum to build a team and a squad, and is given time to change the football ethic at the club.

In the meantime they would save themselves a lot of angst and wasted tantrums if they got behind what he is trying to do, otherwise stop moaning about it. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't, but there is no point is demanding that heads roll at the point where they have lost patience because their own proclaimed time limit has been reached.

If they really cared, they’d be at the match booing him and calling for his head, instead of cryarsing on here ffs

Part timers.

Last edited:

I don't even understand how people still manage to fume so much given on average we've been a mid table team for the majority of the past 25+ years with literally no success in 23 years. You'd think after all these years people would be reasonably chill about getting beaten away from home by an elite level club but people still get mad as if they think we should be doing better despite there being no evidence to support that we should be doing better. We are what we are, accept our place in the pecking order because its not changing anytime soon... the top 4 are on a completely different planet and the gaps not going to get any smaller anytime soon imo, in-fact id argue it's going to get bigger.

Last edited:
I have no problem with us losing away at Man City... or Chelsea... or Arsenal

These sides are simply better than us.

I do however have trouble with:

West Ham 1-3
Huddersfield 1-1
Newcastle 1-1
Watford 2-2
Wolves 2-2
Bournemouth 2-2

I mean we are literally garbage against even the midtable 10/11 sides now never mind the top 6.

Teams like Watford can beat sides by 2-3 goals with no top striker so why cant we?

Im all for giving Silva the full season and hopefully 1-2 strong signings in January are enough to get us 7th... however anything less and I would hope we show ambition and look elswhere as there is no excuse for those shocking results against weaker sides.

I don't even understand how people still manage to fume so much given on average we've been a mid table team for the majority of the past 25+ years with literally no success in 23 years. You'd think after all these years people would be perfectly chill about getting beaten by an elite level club but people still get mad as if they think we should be doing better despite there being no evidence to support that we should be doing better. We are what we are, accept our place in the pecking order because its not changing anytime soon... the top 4 are on a completely different planet and the gaps not going to get any smaller anytime soon imo, in-fact id be more inclined to argue it's going to get bigger.

Id get more annoyed about our inability to ever do anything of note in a cup competition, a goal which is vaguely realistic.

You are spot on.

I think the frustrations, certainly for me, are that I want more, yet with each passing season of failure, I care less.

I used to go all the games, buy the kits and subscribe to the sports channels.

Each year that has dwindled as time has passed and family commitments increase. Prices doubled, yet the club stagnated, so I stopped.

I just follow on here now and will occassionally watch MOTD if we have won or played well and got a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.