2018/19 Marco Silva

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
You know what davek I’m actually going to agree with you on this for a change. I’ve changed my vote because I made it after we lost a stupid game. I think given the right players that suite his style I think he has something.

It would be interesting to know what he said to David Louiz after the game when they shook hands with hands covering their mouths
Well, I hope it was "you'll never play for this football club you Shirley Temple Brazilian beaut."

Yorkie89

Player Valuation: £6m
Well, I hope it was "you'll never play for this football club you Shirley Temple Brazilian beaut."
Haha, I think he could be a decent replacement for gana personally. He can pick a pass out and with someone like Gomes playing along sides him could be a decent partnership

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Haha, I think he could be a decent replacement for gana personally. He can pick a pass out and with someone like Gomes playing along sides him could be a decent partnership
He'd drive us mad. He has quality all round him at Chelsea so that when he makes a mess of it he's bailed out. here he'd just help concede a lot of goals.

Yorkie89

Player Valuation: £6m
He'd drive us mad. He has quality all round him at Chelsea so that when he makes a mess of it he's bailed out. here he'd just help concede a lot of goals.
That’s why I say he could be better in midfield I don’t know I think he has something

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
Disagree . It was a calculated sit back in the first half, exactly what we did to that lot, the game plan over 2 matches is crystal clear. Absorb and drain thier confidence, conserve energy and then have a proper go at them in the second half.
We are build to counter, nothing else will achieve anything meaningful with the players we have. I said we will perform well before the start of the game and it’s not difficult to predict as we are best when we sit back and counter, against better teams.
A more clinical side will have turned us over.

Additionally, when a team does it to us, we're useless

Steve Wigan

Player Valuation: £40m
Exactly Dave.

New right back
New midfield
A top Centre Forward

He needs backing from Moshiri with transfer money and Brands to get rid of players and bring in suitable targets.

Going to be a top top manager in a couple of seasons.
He's still learning. Benitez outcoached him last week. But I still have hopes for Silva.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.