• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe people actually want this theater performer.
Benefit is even though he’s mental, he’d be able to attract better players given his record and prestige. Problem is there’s no way he’d entertain the thought of this job. He’ll land in Italy or France or something.

Let's have it right.

We are not chasing champions league trophies or premie league titles.

We want to establish ourselves as top 6 contenders.

Mourinho could do this with his eyes shut AND deliver us the FA Cup and league Cup at same time.

Plus he would show our useless owners how to run a club.. I'd much rather have mourinho running the club top to bottom than Moshiri, bill and Brands that's for sure

Brands would have to play by mourinho rules or leave.

No he could not.

He's not coming. He's not a man for the future in my opinion. So it's all hypothetical.

But I would love to see him utterly gut this squad and throw every one of these chancers under the bus. All inside 6 months.

He wouldn’t do that though, no manager can make teams want to buy Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Sandro. As well as that he’d just lumber us with the likes of Fellaini on £160k a week.

His record in the transfer market was shocking.

I think he wasn't able to pick a bargain as well as Moyes was, and bargain hunting was our way until 4 years ago. With money, I agree he would have done better, but better than that would have been if he didn't bring all of his Wigan coaching staff and players with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.