• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Silva from the start, genuinely thought he was a quality manager. Unfortunately it Looks terrible at the minute and I can understand the calls for his head.
Everyone keeps asking me “when he’s getting sacked” and I keep saying, “what’s the point”. What is the point in sacking him? We’ve got nothing to play for and we’re not getting relegated.
If it was a different season and looking at our run in, I’d say we are bang in trouble but luckily there’s three worse teams knocking about. I reckon safety will be about 35 points this year.
So in short there’s absolutely no point in sacking him. Players need to take some responsibility and show that they’re good enough to play here. Stumble along to the end of the season and regroup.
There's every point mate because currently I can only see more of this spilling over into next season, and we may well not escape the drop then,I for one have been all for him having the next two windows to mould his own squad, however he should be getting much, much more out of these players, we do not have any identity to how we play other than the fact we are absolute pants.

Our starting 11 had 5 players who have been relegated from this league with 2 more on the bench, plus the manager. Is it any wonder we are where we are? We are a team of losers and we are living up to it.
Just give th more time mate..

lol

You are on the wind up, you rascal :)

I wish I was, mate.

Captain must be a starter.

If you pick your 1st XI, which player(s) would be in the majority of people’s fully fit, available starting XI? (Ideally, those likely to remain beyond the summer)

Richarlison, Pickford, Digne, Keane are all I could get to. Can’t say I know any of them personally but Rico is the best of a bad bunch.

I’m clutching (who isn’t) but it could get the best out of him

There's every point mate because currently I can only see more of this spilling over into next season, and we may well not escape the drop then,I for one have been all for him having the next two windows to mould his own squad, however he should be getting much, much more out of these players, we do not have any identity to how we play other than the fact we are absolute pants.

Yeah fully agree mate. If at the end of the season he needs to go then brands should do it (it looks increasingly like this will be the case) but I just don’t see the point in doing it now, unless they have a really high quality replacement ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.