Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We still have league positions to play for.

With Luton and Sheff Utd, we potentially have 6 points to win and move onto 42 points plus we may gain a point or two back. £3.1m a place so if we could overtake Palace.

Also having ex-Forest staff in the management, I am sure will be looking to win.

I would like to see some different options especially seeing Danjuma on the left and McNeil more central.

Beto will hopefully be back and possibly DCL back too. I would play Beto and leave Dom for Sheff Utd.

XI v Luton:
Pickford
Godfrey - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Young
Gueye - Garner
Harrison - McNeil - Danjuma
Beto

We still have league positions to play for.

With Luton and Sheff Utd, we potentially have 6 points to win and move onto 42 points plus we may gain a point or two back. £3.1m a place so if we could overtake Palace.

Also having ex-Forest staff in the management, I am sure will be looking to win.

I would like to see some different options especially seeing Danjuma on the left and McNeil more central.

Beto will hopefully be back and possibly DCL back too. I would play Beto and leave Dom for Sheff Utd.

XI v Luton:
Pickford
Godfrey - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Young
Gueye - Garner
Harrison - McNeil - Danjuma
Beto
Ex Watford with Dyche too.

It doesn't seem that long since the fired-up Luton were made out to be the finest side since Brazil '70, with this fixture nailed on to put us out of our misery once and for all. Funny how things change, eh?

But we can't have these scruffs doing the treble over us this season, regardless of who we do/don't want to survive.