Lets Start Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Player Valuation: £5m
With the international break I am pretending the season is only just starting at Stoke.

I have forgotten about my summer misery and looking forward to the opening day of the season with a few new players.

This season there are only 35 league games so the lads should be fit and raring to go.

Cant wait !!! ;)

I've kind of unofficially done that anyway.

I'm not going to pass comment on the team now til I see how we do at the weekend.

Well we cant really start again, we've lost 2 matches and that will make an impact by the end of the season, you'd be better off just accepting that. You just have to say, ok we've started badly but we're gonna get better...hopefully anyway.

Isn't it something like 13 wins to be up where we need to be, obviously considering we should draw a percentage of games.

Isn't it something like 13 wins to be up where we need to be, obviously considering we should draw a percentage of games.

Are you talking about survival? If so then yeah about 13 wins see's you safe without draws.

We lost 11 games last season to finish 5th, so to match that means we can lose another 9 games, unless we turn a few of those 8 draws into wins mind you.

They key is going to be if we can get any results against the top 4 and make up for these two poor opening defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.