later teta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he has signed a new contract that does not mean that he could not be moved to another club. It arguably just effects the transfer fee.

But again here we have newspaper talk, so how good is the reporter's source?

Bottom line is we are no longer a selling club, although ToffeeWeb scare mongers would have us think otherwise.

We are building a side for now and the future.

Arteta would cost in the region of £15million, would anyone turn that down?

Bottom line is we are no longer a selling club, although ToffeeWeb scare mongers would have us think otherwise.

We are building a side for now and the future.

Arteta would cost in the region of £15million, would anyone turn that down?

To us Everton, Arteta value is worth more than any other £15M player that I know, it is simply a joke to even consider selling him for £15M we won't get a player this effective for us even with £20M never mind with £15M!

Could you name a player that's value at £15M that is as good as Arteta and would come to Everton if Arteta goes?

would never sell him unless he stated he wanted to go!! he's pricless to us. we couldnt get any one of his class to come to us unless were in the champions league and would cost 25m+

Arteta just spoke his mind and he has every right to do so :)
We all know he means in 5+ more years though so no bother.

Even if he meant next season, you couldnt really be angry at him, he wants to play at his favourite club and a bigger club - in spain, can you blame him?

I dont wanna lose Arteta, but if the right offer came in im sure Moyes would let Arteta go.

i'm so pissed at the media for this, particularly ESPN soccernet. when i clicked on the espn soccernet page for la liga, Arteta's story was the front page story! as if they couldn't find any other news in all of La Liga to put there! it was a rather strange transition clicking from everton's team page to la liga's page, and seeing the top story stay the same.

its obvious that Arteta just meant he liked atletico and would want to play there some day, most likely when his career is winding down. when he said he'd play for them, he didn't mean fu.cking tomorrow! [Poor language removed] journalists trying to build up speculation, that's the kind of thing that makes fans uneasy, it makes players uneasy. stories like that can kill team chemistry, and soccernet want to make sure everyone know about one casual remark he made.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=482823&cc=5901

what's worse is the article isn't even a full story! it just presents enough of the tiny bit of info they have to make fans uneasy. fu.cking bollocks.

Even if he meant next season, you couldnt really be angry at him, he wants to play at his favourite club and a bigger club - in spain, can you blame him?

I dont wanna lose Arteta, but if the right offer came in im sure Moyes would let Arteta go.

Unless he pulls a Chimbonda/Essien type thing and says he won't play for Everton so hah you have to sell me now or hands in a transfer request at the end of match I'll never be angry at him. I can't see him ever doing this though. He's too much of a class act to be angry at.

Status
Not open for further replies.