2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a weird signing to start with, he's not amazing but he definitely should have started a couple of games given the performances of others.

Carlo was just a fat horrible rat.

He's nowhere near as bad as some people are making out, and he's certainly better than the likes of Iwobi, Bernard and, lest we forget how bizarre it got, Coleman.

Him, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin could have been a decent three-pronged attack.

There is a good chance he won't go to another PL team though because he isn't very good. Look we could have started him two or three times and found out he's not very good but the evidence was already there and it just doesn't make sense to sign him because of that. So while I agree he didn't get a fair chance he's also 28 with 5 years in the PL and he wasn't very good so what do we need to give him a chance for? The far, far better thing to do would have been to keep Gordon who also might not be good but at least would have the possibility of showing us different.
Did very well at Bournemouth. I think quite a few clubs will be interested in him on a free.

That's not true at all. His "good" season was because he was being played as a 9. Most of the time though, he was wide left as Wilson was their striker. He was a very effective inside left.
I disagree, I looked into it a lot when that rumor kicked up and my take away is he's crap and was at his best still below average. I'm not rehashing this as he's gone now and frankly never should have been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.