joe mattock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
was asked if he was leaving leicester for west ham or everton.

he replied it was likely to be everton

I can guess from the name that you may be a leicester lad. Thanks for the post mate. He looks like he could be a good'un. Was this local news or a club interview?

And welcome to our machine called "GrandOldTeam".

"The home of unobstructed views"

Would be a good signing for the future, but we have enough left backs, my thoughts would be that moyes would try and transform him into a left midfielder, hes played there a couple of times...

Nah. Push Baines into a flying left back/left mid role. Identical to Matlock and interchange throughout the game. Pienaar can then keep a higher line. I think all players should be comfy in 2 positions so they can switch seamlessly throughout the match.

was quoted on talkingballs (aleicester forum),to be fair has been linked with yourselves for a while.

a young left back witha lot of potential

was quoted on talkingballs (aleicester forum),to be fair has been linked with yourselves for a while.

a young left back witha lot of potential

Cheers Blue. Keep in touch as we love having visitors in here. Any chance you guys can take Jose Baxter on a season long loan and give him first team experience. Would benefit both of our clubs in all honesty. He has smashed all known youth records up to now.

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26096

i doubt it we have 6 strikers including a big lump in steve howard.

anyway goodluck for the season;) bye

Status
Not open for further replies.