2023/24 Jack Harrison

Just coming back from a hip operation & lengthy lay off , so will need a bit of time to get up to speed.

Have no doubts whatsoever with this lad.

Yes he will take some time to get up to speed. Just commenting that i don't think he has been great in his appearances so far, while others are typically going over the top because he's a new player. He has alot to prove.

It’s always nice when a player joins and scores a goal for us that’s similar to the sort you’d expect to concede from them. That goal today is the sort of ridiculous shot that we’d have conceded.

Mind you I’m still waiting for Dwight McNeil to weave round two and then curl one over the keeper into the top corner.

Great goal yesterday and impressed by his work rate. But not convinced on him yet. He's been very wasteful in his 3 appearances so far, don't get the love in. Still has alot to prove.

Yes he will take some time to get up to speed. Just commenting that i don't think he has been great in his appearances so far, while others are typically going over the top because he's a new player. He has alot to prove.

Yes, outside of the goal ive not been thinking WOW what an Xfactor player.

Lets see him with Patterson behind for 6 games and see what happens then.

Just getting up to speed after a lengthy lay off and first time we have any cutting edge feom a eight winger. Had he planted the header in at the far post he'd have been even more of a talking point. No way iwobi would have done half of what he did yesterday

Rutter should be playing for Fleetwood mate.
Dan James is a very poor Jarred Bowen.

Summervile is nowhere near Harrison.

But carry on you'll be saying Meslier is better than Pickford soon.
Pickford is definitely better than Meslier. A master of time wasting. I am beginning to worry about Everton fans normally quite smart on football talent, great goal by Harrison yesterday but you will realise the missing ingredient soon enough. Rutters goal at Ipswich,beating 5 men was a fantastic bit of skill.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.