Is the everton goodison club shop open tday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keverton

Player Valuation: £10m
can someone help i wanted to go to the megastore at goodison to pick up some merchandise for sat. I rang up first to make sure they had what i wanted as it will take me 90mins to get there to be told it is closed. Is this right? What would you be closed on potentially one of the busiest weeks leading up to the final. This does not make sense.

I believe the club shop is currently undergoing refurbishment to bring it up to date and into line with the new club shop in the city centre. If you are going on saturday to wembley, there will be merchandise galore to be snaffled outside. And I suspect it will be a similar tale outside Goodison for the beamback.

no not gpoing to wembley but i am throwing a big fa cup party and wanted to get some kits and stuff just seems strange they would close this week. why not wait till next week.

The echo said "pick up your free bluenose with this voucher etc...from tomorrow at the Everton Megastore :oops:

The echo said "pick up your free bluenose with this voucher etc...from tomorrow at the Everton Megastore :oops:

cheers dom i must admit it is a bit confusing with being told over the phone by jjb customer services ( thats who you get through to when you ring the megastore number) that they are closed and they give you the megastore number direct and then it just rings and rings. However i would find it just crazy if they were shut this week

Last edited:
can someone help i wanted to go to the megastore at goodison to pick up some merchandise for sat. I rang up first to make sure they had what i wanted as it will take me 90mins to get there to be told it is closed. Is this right? What would you be closed on potentially one of the busiest weeks leading up to the final. This does not make sense.
Maybe too late now but its open til the 31st of may when it will shut down for refurbishment.
Last week they had shirts selling for £6.75 adult sizes.Everything else in there was small sizes or kids.
There wasnt much to choose from I must say as they werent replenishing stock.
I would say come to Liverpool City centre where there are many stalls selling Everton stuff along with JJB and Asda are now selling T shirts from IKON DREAM.
So I would say have a look in the "megastore":huh:.If not go to the city centre where you wont be disappointed,I promise you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.