GrandOldTeam TV GOT TV: Interview with Everton Ladies Manager & Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Afternoon all,

Yesterday I went down to Finch Farm to speak with Andy Spence and Michelle Hinnigan.

On Saturday, Everton Ladies have a huge game against Bristol City and if Everton can win the game, they’ll leapfrog Bristol into the automatic promotion places in time for the final game of the season against London Bees.

Everton are trying to get as many people down to the Select Security Stadium (in Widnes) as possible, so tickets to the match are completely free. You can find out more here: www.everton.fawsl.com

Hopefully, we'll get out and about with GOT TV more frequently.

But for now, enjoy!

Brilliant Adam, nice one.

Appreciate you do these on your own time (sometimes booking time off work!) and you get nothing back other than a few "nice one" comments. So, yeah... nice one ;)

Yep, gout @ijjysmith, we'll sort a decent microphone out for the next outside filming we do.

On a side note, it was amazing being at Finch Farm. Everyone was great and Everton were really helpful. My highlight, apart from speaking to Andy and Michelle of course, was witnessing David Unsworth rip the piss out of another coach in reception. Absolutely demolished him and had everyone in stitches. Ha.

Nice one Adam.

I probably live too far away to be able to come and physically help out regularly but I have a couple of tips for you for in terms of video production if you were happy to listen. I have a degree in TV production and work for Blackburn Rovers Ladies doing pretty much this type of thing + other media duties. I wouldn't mind getting involved occasionally if you were looking for any help. Let me know if you're at all interested :)

The intro is great by the way. kudos to whoever created that if not yourself.

Nice one Adam.

I probably live too far away to be able to come and physically help out regularly but I have a couple of tips for you for in terms of video production if you were happy to listen. I have a degree in TV production and work for Blackburn Rovers Ladies doing pretty much this type of thing + other media duties. I wouldn't mind getting involved occasionally if you were looking for any help. Let me know if you're at all interested :)

Thanks Andy. As you know, I'm no professional so open to any suggestions you have.

Drop me a message if you want?

Nice one Adam.

*BEAMS

tumblr_mouom65x4v1r1bw6no1_540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.